팝업레이어 알림이 없습니다.
메뉴 버튼 검색 버튼

January 31st, 2023 > 자유게시판

사이트 내 전체검색

January 31st, 2023

페이지 정보

작성자 Maggie 댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 23-04-27 17:47

본문

January 31st, 2023. I am on the phone to my brother, sobbing and sobbing. 
I miss my mother and father, both now deceased.

I feel like a failure, both personally and professionally. Mistakes I have made in the past are weighing heavily on me. I am worried about money. And I am obsessed with thoughts of dying and what a complete waste my entire life has been. This really isn't me. So, what's happened? 
A misguided attempt to broaden my horizons and have a bit of a laugh by turning to the Moon to 'change my life', that's what.  
It is the end of a whole month VIP Protection Services in Las Vegas which I've been trying to live my life by adhering to Moon cycles. And what started out as a fun venture quickly turned into a nightmare.

A horror story that stripped me of self-confidence, laid bare my deepest insecurities and vulnerabilities, and seriously made me wonder whether life was worth living.
Instead of enlightenment and happiness, what I uncovered was a sinister web of scheming snake oil salesmen (and women) who emerge from the depths of the internet to prey upon vulnerable people hoping to find a new-age remedy to life's many bitter pills. 
In an effort to change my life for the better, I decided to take a gamble and live by the Moon's cycles for a month for the 'bargain' price of $72.95
In December, my inbox is often inundated with enticing offers of life-changing advice guaranteed to bring about the 'new me', but I found one message - an offer of a daily Moon reading for the whole of 2023 - particularly enticing and decided to give it a go
What started as a bit of fun quickly took a turn for the sinister and terrifying when I found myself targeted by threatening online snake oil salesmen 
Seeking solace and guidance in mediums, psychics and celestial predictions is a tale as old as time, yet somehow this vindictive group of scammers has found new life - and new victims - thanks to the modern-day advances of web searches and cookies that immediately alert them any time a potential target dares to enter their territory. 
But back to December 2022. 
The end of any year inevitably brings about reflection. It's why we make New Year's resolutions, after all.
It is also a time when my inbox is inundated with enticing offers of life-changing advice guaranteed to bring about the 'new me'. 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

MENTORS

멘토스북
대표자 : Chris Suh
경기도 성남시 분당구 분당로 53번길 12 313-1
사업자등록번호 : 453-94-01589
통신판매업신고번호 : 제 2022-성남분당A-1065호
Tel: 031-604-0025
Fax: 031-696-5221
Email: help@mentors114.co.kr
이용약관 개인정보처리방침

OPENING HOURS

Monday 9am -6pm
Tuesday 9am -6pm
Wednesday 9am -6pm
Thursday 9am -6pm
Friday 9am -6pm

STAY IN TOUCH

ⓒ Copyright 2014 by Mentors Publishing all rights reserved.